Many long time customers of the US Money Reserve have found the company to be a reliable source of precious metal coins and bullion, according to their ads. The popular gold, silver, and platinum coins that the company markets are sold to worldwide collectors and investors. Learn more about US Money Reserve: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/angiekoch-usmoneyreserve-894 and http://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/austin/news/2017/11/16/us-money-reserve-gives-to-harvey-relief.html
The company does much of its advertising by producing infomercials that air on several television networks. They have served hundreds of thousands of customers, and their infomercials are well done and highly regarded.
In fact, the US Money Reserve infomercials are award winning. The company was a recipient of the AdSphere awards for two consecutive years.
They won in 2017 and then again in 2018 in two distinctive categories, namely for excellence in Best of Category for “Short Form Products” and “Infomercials.” The company is proud to have won two such distinctive awards from AdSphere. Read more: US Money Reserve | Twitter and U.S. Money Reserve Wins Two ‘Best of Category’ Awards at 2018 AdSphere™ Awards
The US Money Reserve takes the time and effort to educate its customer, and it is happy to provide upfront information to the customers prior to any purchase.
Anyone is welcome to request their free gold buyers information kit with no obligation to purchase anything. The company describes it as a buyer’s guide that informs a customer about what they should know prior to buying any precious metals.
There are also knowledgeable account representatives that can be reached by a toll free phone call to their office. The company has headquarters in Austin, Texas. They pride themselves on their high level of customer service.
The founder and CEO of the company was formally a director of the US Mint. The US Reserve sells US government issued coins, and they are one of the largest providers in the country. There is a large assortment of commemorative coins available for inspection and purchase on their website. They have been in business for more than 10 years.
The entire staff is committed to first earning their customers’ trust. They accomplish this by first learning more about the customers and their objectives when buying precious metals. It is this type of relationship building that builds trust one customer at a time, and it has helped the company win the trust of over 400,000 customers.
The tax deadline is coming fast, and for last-minute tax preparers, it is past due for tax exemptions and savings. “Not so,” says a U.S. Money Reserve representative. “There’s still time to save. The approach recommended by the U.S. Reserve will provide instant savings if tax preparers act fast.”
- Open a self-directed IRA retirement account before April 17, 2018. Most accounts accept liquid assets such as cash, checks, money orders, and direct deposits. A self-directed account accepts liquid assets plus physical assets such as stocks, bonds, shares, gold, silver, and metal.
- A second acceptable account to open is a spousal IRA. This account is effective when one party can deposit money into the account. Nonetheless, both parties can use the spousal IRA account to reduce taxes owed.
- Deposit money into at least one retirement account. Choose between donating to all retirement accounts, donating to half, or donating to a few. Contribute up to $6,500 depending on age.
- Use the self-directed IRA account advantageously. This creates financial diversity, which strengthens the retirement account and combats an unstable economy and inflation rise.
- It’s important that contributions go to the correct calendar. By default, the money is for 2018 to save on next year’s taxes. If savings are for this tax season, inform tellers to place this money under 2017 to receive tax savings. In fact, tax preparers can save $125 if they fall in the 25% tax bracket with a $500 deposit to an IRA account.
- Are there additional savings with an IRA account? Individuals and married couples may be eligible for a saver’s credit, which is between 10-50% of the retirement plan or a $2,000/$4,000 IRA contribution. A second saving is depositing the tax refund to an IRA account. All or some, the IRA deposit can double as a tax credit on the tax return if done by April 17, 2018.
Don’t know where to begin? Contact the U.S. Reserve and receive a Precious Metals IRA kit upon request. What is the U.S. Money Reserve? It is an Austin, TX facility housing the world’s precious metal products to secure financial futures and expand financial diversity.
PR Newswire say thanks to Phillip K. Diehl, the founder of U.S. Money Reserve, American and foreign coins and bars in gold, silver, and metal form are available for public purchase.
The kit along with valuable information from a representative will comfort customers about retirement, taxes, and financial security.
Learn more about US Money Reserve:
https://www.usmoneyreserve.com/why-buy-gold/ and https://www.usmoneyreserve.com/shop/